Planning for a vaginal birth after a cesarean (VBAC)? This class will help you feel prepared with evidence-based information and will equip you with all the tools and skills you'll need to rock your VBAC!
During this 4-hour interactive class, our expert educator will guide you through the following topics:
- A childbirth education refresher
- Basic comfort measures for birth
- VBACs in the Triangle and finding a supportive care provider
- Evidence-based VBAC statistics and safety
- Creating a supportive birth team
- Processing previous birth experiences
- "Gentle" and family-centered cesarean birth options
- Identifying helpful resources in our area
Sign-up below for your choice of upcoming classes. Our VBAC Success class is offered for $90 per couple.
Image generously provided by Kallyn Boerner, of Heart and Hands Photography.