Planning for a vaginal birth after a cesarean (VBAC)? This class will help you feel prepared with evidence-based information and will equip you with all the tools and skills you'll need to rock your VBAC!
During this three week, interactive class, our expert educator will guide you through the following topics:
Upcoming 2018 Class Dates:
- Aug. 30-Sept. 13
- October 25-Nov. 8
- Birth Story Processing
- A short childbirth education refresher
- A review of comfort measures for birth
- VBACs in the Triangle and finding a supportive care provider
- Evidence-based VBAC statistics and safety
- Creating a supportive birth team
- Writing a Birth Guide/Plan for your upcoming birth
- "Gentle" and family-centered cesarean birth options
- Identifying helpful resources in our area
Sign-up below to register for your choice of upcoming classes. Registration Fee is for a pregnant person, and the support person(s)* of their choosing. *Like all events we offer at Emerald Doulas, our classes are trans-inclusive and we affirm all families, regardless of how they are created. If your family includes more than one co-parent, or if you're bringing a baby into your family via surrogacy or adoption and would like to attend this class as a family unit, just let us know when you register (no additional fees are added).
It's important to note: ***The below registration is for a class which meets weekly, for two hours, over three weeks from 6:30 to 8:30 each week. (The time you're choosing below is for the START time and day). ***
Image generously provided by Kallyn Boerner, of Heart and Hands Photography.